Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I've stayed silent for over two years, but I just can't resist.

Trump near or at +8 in Florida come election day.  These are internal polls that you aren't supposed to know about.  But I do.  So does the Clinton camp.  And the media.  They want to discourage you from voting.  It's all they have left.

Pennsylvania and Ohio will follow suit.  North Carolina, too.  Just watch.

Media polling is a joke.  It humors me, though, so I keep up with it, both on the scene and behind the scenes.  "Paid shills" is all I can say.  Clinton corruption and control run that deep.

Come November 8 -- or before -- vote like it matters.  Then again, I didn't need to tell you that, did I?

Cold anger.  It bears no grudges . . . or resentments.  Results are all that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment