Tuesday, December 1, 2020

 

For The Unbaptised


For you squishy folks, don't go farther.  Here's your warning.  For normal folks, kick back and enjoy.  


Brace yourselves and get ready for the kraken, courtesy of Donald Trump and Sidney Powell.  In a few days, you will know.  I don't know any more than you, other than I may have better sources.  Sources, you say?  Well, my only response is to write me off if I'm wrong.  Have at it.  Let the facts make up your mind.  And what unfolds.  Decide for yourself.


If you follow events closely, you will know that Georgia and Arizona are getting ready to break for Trump.  So, too, Pennsylvania and Michigan, and perhaps Wisconsin, maybe even Nevada, despite certain Governors.  If one falls, others will follow.  RINO's in the State legislatures are my only worry.


I suspect the Supreme Court will be the final arbiter, on Constitutional grounds, then State legislators, who will be given cover, then we'll see how it goes.  Anyway, it's coming to a local theatre near you.


Trump hasn't lost yet.  Nor does he have anything to lose.  In my mind, the election is his until he loses it.  Biden has not yet entered the picture, despite the MSM's multiple faux orgasms, and Harris has not yet given up her seat in the Senate.  A tell?  Biden hasn't been in play since the day Trump rolled down the escalator.  Remember those days?  I do.  Every time they said "the walls are closing in," they weren't.  Remember?  I doubt he will lose now.  The guy knows how to take a punch and land on two feet.  He's a counter-puncher.  He has a gift.  Don't count him out.  He doesn't like losing.  I doubt he will.

Anyway, stay tuned.  I don't think I have missed the mark.  The kraken is on its way.


1 comment: